Top Five Activities To Do
- Enjoy autumn fishing or foliage from a marina pontoon ship.
- Travel seafood the Wolfe Creek Trout Stream.
- View sunrise or sunsets from your own lodge space, cottage or campsite.
- Unwind when you look at the lodge room that is dining have a cocktail.
- Look at the Creelsboro Natural Arch.
cordless internet access is available nowadays within the lodge as well as in all cottages. The pool that is indoor provides all year round fun and Lake Cumberland fishing never ever disappoints. Start year-round. Afternoon rooms available by late. The park has also 20 cottages available.Lodge space check-out by 11 a.m., cabin check-out by 10 a.m. neighborhood time. We’re now pet friendly. A maximum of two animals are permitted per room/cottage.
Lake Cumberland even offers 129 campsites with energy hook-ups available with 3 solution building providing showers and restrooms.
Enjoy Lake Cumberland fishing, sailing, swimming, hiking and much more in another of the most useful Kentucky state parks!